Wednesday 24 October 2012

day 151, What Is There In My Name: Larry ..?? SFS Part 3

I am continuing with my self-forgiveness statements of the previous early writings related to this specific point.

                                                     

For more clarification and to understand what the heck i am forgiving myself about here, please do read the early blogs, i will place the links of them here below:


http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2012/10/day-146-what-is-there-in-my-name-larry.html



http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2012/10/day-147-what-is-there-in-my-name.html


http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2012/10/day-148-what-is-there-in-my-name-larry.html


So this self-forgiveness statement writing is related specifically to the the last link here above, thus day 148.


Self-forgiveness:


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let myself be influenced by the positive energetic experiences as in when my name is being called in specific way or/and with specific voice tonality.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to NOT see/realize/understand that by creating positive energetic experiences within me in regards to my name being called in some manner and in some certain/specific voice tonality, i am in fact allowing within myself a personality to take over and decide for me what should be the good feelings within me in relation to my name in the form of a memory i have created myself in the past to deal with this particular experience in relation to my name.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let my mind interpret according to what it has as memory within it to decide for me if i would feel good or not good about what i hear through/with my mind itself when my name is being called in specific manner and in specific voice tonality.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let my mind interpret that if a voice is nice and sweet and whispered it means that i can then feel good and rust the individual and all is fine, when this is not entirely so, and i should not react at all in whatever way my name should be called in whatever way or in whatever voice tonality.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to even interpret a worrying voice to be something that is sweet and caring and that it means that i have to react back in a sweet way back as to reward this sweet voice for using such a nice tonality of voice with me by saying my name calm and in a whisper.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself  to see in the voice of my mother used in a sweet way and worried way in saying my name, that i can then take this experience and make a memory out of it and then use it from my mind perspective always within situations where my name will be addressed in the similar manner and similar voice tonality so i can then experience the same energetic experience of positivity i had when my mother spoke my name like that to me.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let myself create within myself through my mind interpretation when my father spoke my name in a funny way to be the way that i will react in happiness and feeling all happy and wanted to laugh all the time. 


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to depend on my mind with it's program with it's memories to dictate to me when i should feel happy and when not, when real happiness is in enjoyment in ones expression without harming oneself nor others as oneself.

 

 

More to come tomorrow....................

 


Thanks.


Larry Manuela


Join us at: DESTENI


Have look at the solution to all the problems in this world: EQUALMONEY


Support our research and buy some educational products that will surely blow your mind at: EQAFE


Do the course of the lifetime: DIP

No comments:

Post a Comment