Saturday 13 October 2012

Day 143, SFS on How Can ibe False Part 4.

I am continuing with more self-forgiveness statements.

Here are the links from the previous related writings:

day 139

day 140 

day 141

day 142 

 

                                                                 

 

Self-forgiveness on back-chats related to the points:

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have the back-chat: ''ooh, let me smile and have a laugh so they think/belief i am being polite and hearing them'' to exist within me as me as the mind as energy.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have the back-chat: '' I am going to be nice to all of them here so they can learn that making problems is not the way to go'' to exist within me as me as the mind as energy.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have the back-chat: ''the fucker is going to make me do more physical hard work now for sure, damn you see, i knew it'' to exist within me as me as the mind as energy.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have the back-chat: '' i don't think what he is showing me here that i can do it like that, because i am not left handed'' to exist within me as me as the mind as energy.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have the back-chat: '' fuck it, i am going to let this one pass me by for now, but i will return one day to STOP this bullshit of abuse'' to exist within me as me as the mind as energy.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have the back-chat: ''o.k. you belief in this stupid system that it is even working and that it is going to get better..?? Well wait and see, because that is all you are already doing anyways waiting to see what will happen, and when it will happen you will just wish you would have done something'' to exist within me as me as the mind as energy.



Self-commitments to life on the points:


I commit myself to STOP myself in whenever i see myself going into or about to go into laughing or smiling from the perspective of pleasing others or to be polite to them, so they don't think/belief i am not hearing them or comprehending them at all if i do not do so, and just take a deep BREATH and make sure i keep on focusing on my breath till i am clear and stable and from that clearness and stability to then act or interact/communicate.

 

I commit myself to STOP myself whenever i see myself going into or about to go into being/acting nicely to avoid conflicts/frictions with other people and just STOP  and breathe, making sure i continue breathing till i am stable and clear and then from this point of awareness communicate and/or take action.


I commit myself to STOP myself whenever i see myself going into or about to go into judging people whom are in higher positions, because of my memory i have of them abusing me and wanting always to take advantage of me or others, to just BREATHE and make sure i am stable and clear and also making sure that i am touching something physical that is right here to remind me that i am here.


I commit myself to STOP myself whenever i see myself going into or about to go into getting irritated with people bossing me around and telling me how and what i should do according to how it will work for them but not for me, and just take a deep breath and make sure i continue focusing on my breathing till i am stable and clear.


I commit myself to STOP myself whenever i see myself going into or about to go into inferiority complex in relation to me knowing that i am a wage-slave as everyone else and therefore unable to really stand up within the system as it exists now alone by myself and make a change, and take as many as possible deep breaths till i am clear and stable and let it go,and just do my part of what is best within the limited confines i find myself in right now till the opportunity arrives where i will  be able to really stand within and as the system to bring forth the necessary changes that will lead to a world that is truly BEST for all LIFE.


I commit myself to STOP myself whenever i see  myself going into or about to go into superiority complex because i understand that this system is as good as done and will never ever get back or get out of this mess that it is, and will just continue with it's slow dead, till all in it suffer sufficiently to then make the decision to stand for all LIFE, and breathe as many breaths as possible till i am stable and clear within myself and from this clearness and stability stand and act and communicate.


I commit myself to whenever i see myself seeing falseness in others to immediately take into myself and ask myself the question what this is trying to show me within me so i ca work on the point that will appear within me as reaction or thoughts or whatever, and from there work on it to defuse it and delete it within me as me.



Join us at: DESTENI


Support our research at: EQAFE


Investigate the solution to all the problems in this world: EQUALMONEY


Do the course of the lifetime as: DIP



No comments:

Post a Comment