Sunday 28 October 2012

Day 152, What Is There In My Name: Larry.......SCS

Now in this blog i am going to write my self-commitment statements related to my 3 last self-forgiveness statements blogs, here are the links of these:

 

 

                                                   

http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2012/10/day-149-what-is-there-in-my-name.html

http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2012/10/day-150-what-is-there-in-my-name.html

http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2012/10/day-151-what-is-there-in-my-name-larry.html

Self-commitment statements:

 

I commit myself to make sure that every time my name will be called in certain/specific way and in certain/specific voice tonality to just take a deep BREATH and don't let myself get caught within the memories that exist within me that are part of the personality i have created in the past to deal with my name being spoken in certain/specific way and in certain/specific voice tonality.

 

I commit myself that whenever i see myself going into or about to go into character/personality act that are linked to my name being used in certain/specific way or certain/specific voice tonality to just STOP and make sure i breathe and that i am also touching something that is physically HERE so to remind me that i am HERE and not lost in my mind as characters/personalities.


I commit myself to whenever in see myself going into or about to go into to take myself personal or someone else personal to just STOP myself in doing so immediately and take a few very deep breaths till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within move, and then out from this state of nothing moving within me i walk and say whatever will be appropriate in that particular instant.


I commit myself to make sure whenever i see myself going into or about to go into participation in positive energy experiences as feelings within myself to just STOP myself from doing so by take many deep breaths till i am clear and stable till nothing moves within me as the energy as my mind, so i can move me as my human physical body in that particular moment as me, and not as my mind dictating my actions and words based on it's programming.


I commit myself to make sure that whenever i see myself going into or about to go into negative energy experiences as emotions within myself to just STOP myself from doing so by taking as many deep breaths as possible till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the energy that i have accepted and allowed myself to be/become as the mind.


I commit myself to make sure that i never ever again think/belief that my self-created  positive energy experiences and negative energy experiences are ME and that i can't STOP me of creating myself as such and whenever i see myself going into or about to go into creating myself as such i just stop and breathe till i am clear and stable and in this remind myself that i am here by touching something that is physically here.

 

                                                


I commit myself to no longer hide behind my feelings and emotions without questioning them critically so i can resolve them and crate myself into a human that does what is BEST for all life.


I commit myself to whenever i  see myself going into or about to go into giving myself permission to be influenced by others and then belief/think that they can emotionally hurt me or make me have feelings, i just STOP and BREATHE and remind myself that everything that happens within me as energy is my own creation, and that no-one else can create that within me but myself.

 

I commit myself to let go of the personality i have  created within myself based on the strict manner and voice tonality my father used to call my name and make sure i forgive myself for accepting and allowing this to be created again and again within me when someone else calls my name in similar manner.


I commit myself to STOP blaming others for my own personality creations within myself, and just STOP myself whenever i see i am going into or about to go into blaming others, and just take a deep BREATH till i am clear and stable, and act out of this clearness and stability.


I commit myself to whenever i am going to or about to go into assumption of someone wanting to hurt me just because of the tonality i have heard coming out of their mouth, i STOP myself in that moment by taking a deep breath and make sure i keep focusing on my breathing till i am clear and stable.


I commit myself to make sure i always remind myself to stay within and as my breath focusing on it to make sure i don't loose myself in my reactions ignited by my memories.


I commit myself to let this personality go that i have created in relation to the reaction i have had when my great great uncle have scared me with his deep and hard base voice, and make sure that whenever someone with a similar voice will call my name i will just STOP myself in going into my mind and react and just BREATHE til i am clear and calm.


Now that i see/realize/understand that i mirror myself in another i make sure to focus more what another will say when speaking my name and see if there are reactions within me coming up and as soon they do, i make sure to STOP myself and take a deep breath till i am clear and calm/stable and from this clearness and calmness/stability i act out or speak.


I commit myself to make sure to always little by little as i move myself into the direction of becoming more and more self-honest to always speak out of this self-honesty, because in self-honesty their lies the truth of me, so i open my mouth and speak my truth that is BEST for all, not just me alone or to protect me, but because it is BEST for all.


I Commit myself to stop fearing conflict/friction that will derived from being self-honest as LIFE right here, as speaking the facts as they are right here right now, no matter what.



Thanks.


Larry Manuela


Join  us at: DESTENI


Have a look at our solution to all the problems in this world in the form as: EQUALMONEY


Support our research and educate yourself with real information about everything in life as how they really function at: EQAFE


Do the course of the lifetime: DIP


And if you can't afford the DIP we now have LITE DIP for free for you..!!



No comments:

Post a Comment