Tuesday 16 October 2012

Day 145, Random SFS & SCS.

Within this blog of today i am going to write whatever jumps within my mind and forgiving myself for letting myself doing so, and also on thoughts/feelings/emotions i have not forgiven myself yet for that i might remember in this moment.


                                                                         

Self-forgiveness statements:


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel overwhelmed at work yesterday when i was learning to work with the machine, because i had to remember a lot of little tasks in very little time and i have to be fast to doing the tasks.


I commit myself to whenever i see myself going into or about to go into feeling overwhelmed to STOP, and take a deep breath and continue doing so till i am clear and stable so i can do the tasks i have to do and make sure to remain focus in my breath and trust my body and move with and as my body to the work that i have to do in the BEST of my abilities.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have a back-chat wherein i am angry at some politicians in my country of origin for they are unwilling to STOP and work in other way to bring real practical change to the country that benefit all equally, wherein i say to them within my mind: '' with all the opportunities you guys have had in the past for the lot of times that you guys have won elections, still as you can see thing have changed from bad to worst, so at least you can shut the hell up and correct what you have done instead of continuing doing the same shit over and over again and again.''


I commit myself to STOP myself whenever i see myself going into or about to go into back-chat of me lashing out at politicians in my country within my mind  to just BREATHE till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as energy as my mind.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have feelings of sadness a lot these days in regards to what i see happening in the world and also in regards to not be able to do nothing for those whom don't get the message of oneness and equality, that which is BEST for all, and for those whom see self-forgiveness as something that might not work or something they might not do, because they don't need to do that.


I commit myself to STOP myself having these feelings of sadness within me for those whom i can't help them help themselves and also for those whom are not wanting to do self-forgiveness because self-forgiveness is something the think/belief they don't have to do.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think and belief that what i MUST do to bring about oneness and equality that which is BEST for all life in this world to be the hardest thing ever, without seeing/realizing/understanding that i just have to make sure i do what i MUST do and stick to it till it becomes reality and work as one within the group so we all move as one and stick to what we all do so we become stronger and stronger and more stable each and all together as one equally.

 

I commit myself to STOP myself whenever i see myself going into thinking/believing that what i MUST do to bring about oneness and equality that which is BEST for all life is the hardest thing in this world, and just focus and BREATHE till i am totally clear and stable within myself  and just do what i must do in order to bring about oneness and equality, that which is BEST for all life in this world and i will not STOP till it is done and move together with not just the desteni group but whole of existence that is also doing the same thing.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel anger in me when i see others at work being jealous of me and even saying something that they also want to learn to work on the machines, just because they haven't been asked to do so, and are making these remarks.


I commit myself to STOP and just breathe and let it all go and keep on breathing till i am clear and stable and just do what i have to do, to maintain myself within this system and so i can support our group and ideas in the best possible way and stick to what i MUST do in order to bring about real change in this world.

 

Thanks.

 

Join us at: DESTENI


Have a look at our solution to all the problems in this world and participate in putting together the system that will truly solve all the problems in this world: EQUALMONEY


Support our research at: EQAFE


Do the course of a lifetime: DIP

 

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment