Thursday 4 October 2012

Day 138, Is This Really Being Human Is All About.....part 2

So i am continuing with my self-forgiveness and self-commitments to life from yesterday.


here is the link if you have missed it:  http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2012/10/day-137-is-this-really-being-human-is.html



Self-forgiveness:


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let a world exists where opionated characters are walking around pretending to be real and invent entertainment, that in reality expose what they really are as opinionated characters wherein a ROBOT becomes a human, as what they think/belief which is an opinion by the way, the human is. Having thoughts/feelings/emotions, and due to this the reason why the human is aLIVE as the living flesh.


I commit myself to show that we are all as this opinionated characters the ORGANIC ROBOTS, trying to be real using the energy that the body/flesh that is real is producing, killing in this way the very resource that is our bodies, the flesh, the REAL being of earth, and when it has enough it will just STOP producing energy and it is the END of the opinionated character in the mind, that was never REAL anyways.



I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think/belief that feelings/emotions/thoughts are what it is all about me being HERE, and what it means to experience myself as human is all about because of these, meanwhile out of the realm of experience something else is happing and it is the flesh is BEING alive, expressing itself without these things as i understand that my heart for example don't have feelings and emotions as the same goes for my stomach as all the parts that constitute the human flesh. It is the mind that feels, have thoughts and feelings, NOT the body..!!


I commit myself to show through my writings of self-forgiveness and my commitments to LIFE, that the body IS the REAL being of EARTH and NOT the personalities/characters in the mind, that is WHY the body is expressive, and the mind experienced, in the mind one is only experiencing something according to what the mind interpret of it, but in reality the body is EXPRESSING  itself, meaning: ' it IS HERE..!!!'


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to find this movie a ''nice family movie'' when in reality it is more like a miror i am looking myself into, and one that is just a fantasy, not even real.

I commit myself to look at movies and just look at it without having feelings and emotions popping up within me as me, and if they do, to just STOP, take a deep breath and bring myself back here, and remain in my breath and my human physical body till i am stable and clear.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to react emotionally when i saw the part in the movie when this robot breaks the little horse of the little girl on the beach, and the little girl got angry and mean to him, wherein i could see in the expression of the robot the he was ''hurt'' as we humans will get hurt and also puzzled for he did not know in that moment what to do to make it right.


I commit myself to whenever i see myself going into or about to go into emotions to remind myself to STOP myself into participating in them and just BREATHE till i am stable and clear and nothing moves within me.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself  live in a world where movies are being made, that are focused on our emotions and feelings and NOT on what is really going on in reality and what is REAL.


I commit myself to show that most movies are about to ignite feelings and emotions within the viewer for these are the things that are being used to sell a movie and what is really going on will NOT sell and no-one will hear or want to hear it either, for it will be seen as negative from the perspective of the positive opinionated character, that is NOT seeing/viewing/perceiving/interpreting LIFE as what it really is for real without any opinion about it, but pure for exactly how it IS as it exists right HERE.


Thanks.


Larry Manuela


Join us: DESTENI

Have a look at our solution that will solve ALL the problems in this world @ EQUALMONEY


Support our research buying one or more assistent and supportive educational products @ EQAFE


Do the life-coach course of the lifetime @ DIP




















No comments:

Post a Comment