Monday 8 October 2012

Day 140, SFS On How Can I Be False. Part !

So in this specific blog today i am going to do self-forgiveness statements for myself to live by, to get to delete patterns and layers of accepted and allowed bullshit as energy within me to exist as me in me.


For those whom didn't read what i have prepared early on for myself to work on, here is the link:


http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2012/10/day-139-how-can-i-be-false.html

 

 

                                        


Self-forgiveness:

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let falseness exist within me as me, and through this existent of falseness in me i use it to judge others as me when i recognize it as i have it as memory implanted within myself as myself in others as myself.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge people by just observing them and through this implying/assuming based on the memories created and implanted in me that what they are showing/presenting themselves as is false.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let such assumptions to exist within me as me, that i use to survive in this world as the mind that i have accepted and allowed myself to be and become in this world.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to ask people questions in looking for ways to find out if i can get something out of them, where i can use in my advantage for me to be right and feel good about myself in opposition to them, and within this to justify my meager self-righteousness that is in reality just pure memories created and then implanted within my human physical body, that i have no clue of how i did that, but yet use them so effectively to serve my self-interest and my so-called right to be right according to my own deluded view/perspective/interpretation.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to NOT take my self-responsibility in moments where i know i should do so, and just stick to my breath right here and not loose myself within and as my mind, where i am separated from reality as it exists right HERE exactly as what it is and how it functions.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to  present myself as lie where i am being polite just in order to NOT make another feel unhappy or not heard, all of it purely based on my own assumptions in accordance to what i have placed within myself as memories in regards to certain specific words/gestures/body language and from there react upon them in a certain/specific way.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to try and be nice to people just to avoid conflict/friction without seeing/realizing/understand that as long as i am reacting i am lost within and as my mind and i am NOT HERE.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear myself getting into conflict/friction and/or others to be/get into conflict/friction.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed conflict/friction to exist within me as me to create energy for me as the mind that i have accepted and allowed myself to be/become in this world in separation to the physical reality.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed to live as a personality that always wants to be right without  having any idea whatsoever  how exactly i created myself to be this personality  in my mind to exist as myself.




to be continued tomorrow..............................


Thanks.


Larry Manuela


Join us at: DESTENI


Have a look at our solutions to all the problems in this world: EQUALMONEY

 

Support our research and at the same time support yourself in finding out for real all that is going in this existence and how it all functions for real at: EQAFE


Do the life-coaching course of The lifetime at: DIP






No comments:

Post a Comment