Saturday 7 July 2012

Day 76, Me With Younger Sister.

Within this blog i will be doing self-forgiveness on the character(s) i am when with my little sister, she is younger then i am.

 

Self-forgiveness:

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create a character that will suit me when being with my little sister that talks and act in ways my little sister sees me, as someone with a strange belief and a strange way of living his life.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be a character with my little sister that doesn't talk to much about what is going on in life at a world level, because i judge my little sister as not being interested in what happens or not happens to the world.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create a character that will suit the character of my little sister best and that is a character that talks about children within family, because i know that my little sister take this children topic very serious and likes children so i suit her character of liking children by talking and discussing parenting children.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create a character around my little sister who can suit her character, because i judge her character to be old-law, so i suit her character that i judge by not going into conversation that will be forcing her to get out of her character that i judge her to be,she is old-law in seeing things.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to remember when we were kids and my mother were putting dinner on the table for us to eat and she would refuse to eat, just because she didn't like what was served how angry i was at her for doing that, because i saw how my mother was preparing the food for us and also put it on the table and everything, all we needed to do was eating it, so this made me create a character when i was younger to/towards my little sister of disliking her. Within this i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to after those kind of performances by my little sister i will pest her and tease her and make her cry every time, just because i felt she deserved to be punished for what she did to our mother by not eating what she prepared for us to eat, so within this i took the character of a pester and someone that punish others. Thus i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create a character that punished my little sister and pest her for what i believed must be punished.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create a character around and about my sister that like her organizational abilities,because she can organize fun stuff for the kids and also for adults to participate in. Thus within this i create a character of liking her abilities to organize fun stuff,so she can be happy within her character of an organizer of fun stuff to do.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create characters around and about my sister in order for me and her not to get out of character and character creations, so i and my little sister can continue with our character creation game.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create a character that judges her character without realizing that my character and her character are both characters and not whom we are as LIFE HERE.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge her opinions about parenting children,because i can see now, that her opinion nor my opinions were never about what is BEST for all, we were all living in the ''right/wrong......good/bad......negative/positive'' polarity game of this world. So within this i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see within the ''good'' ''right'' and ''positive'' to be within the system to be understood as if that is what would be BEST when the whole world is mirroring that it is NOT.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be a parent just like my little sister that is parenting my children in the ways of the system and NOT the WAY of LIFE, which is that which is BEST for ALL LIFE.


I commit myself to whenever i see myself going into a character or a character creation to STOP myself, and take a few deep BREATHS till i ground myself here as within and as my breath and make sure i am touching something that is physical to remind me that i am HERE.



I commit myself to whenever i see myself going into character when i am with my little sister to get myself out of character and back into my breathing and my physical body, where i am HERE,so i don't participate in my mind where characters are rooming the place.


Thanks.


Larry Manuela


Join us at: DESTENI


Have a look at the solution we have to solve all the problems in this world, in the form of: EQUALMONEY


Support our research through buying one or more of our educational products that will blow your mind for sure at: EQAFE


You have it within you to correct yourself and then correct the mess we created here together..??  then here is your chance: DIP

No comments:

Post a Comment