Monday 16 July 2012

Day 84, Anger Part 2..!!






Continuing with part 2 of  part 1 of yesterday.


Self-forgiveness:


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see DEBTS as something separate from me when in reality it is me, DEBT is part of me within me as the word and it's definition as it is part of me outside of me within the monetary system as the world system.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be part of a system that abuses life in all forms and in many many ways.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to ignore the facts of this system and accepting them just because everybody else is accepting them and live by the rules of the system without question.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create a character within myself that will act out anger to/towards the system and those who are on the top of the system making the decisions,within which i create the character of blame, blaming them first and then myself for not doing anything, when i know WTF is going on.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to in the past belief that somehow i can be the hero and save humanity from the system that is here that no-one is daring to want to change it, when in reality within myself there was this brewing fear of how the heck i am going to do that, because it really looks like a very hard work for just one man to do.


Self commitments:


I commit myself to whenever i see myself going into anger to STOP, take a few deep breaths or as much as deep breaths as possible till there is no more anger within me and make sure i am HERE as my breath and my physical body, and make sure i am touching my body or a physical object to remind myself that i am HERE.


I commit myself to whenever i see myself going into judgements to/towards myself and others as myself to STOP--------BREATHE and make sure to ground and remind myself that i am here as my breath and my body and touch something that is physical here, while i am here one and equal in and as my breath.


I commit myself to whenever i see myself going into reactions within me as in the form of emotions to STOP, bring myself back here within and as my breath and make sure i am touching something that is physically here so i don't loose myself within my mind reality.


I commit myself to keep on investigating my own thoughts/feelings/emotions, and all the characters i have accepted and allowed myself to be/become till there is nothing more left of these and i am just here as the the human body that is the being of earth breathing, living for real one and equal with all that is HERE.


I commit myself to have patients with others that yet did not realize themselves yet, as to what extent they are the ones whom are the very cause of all that is here and little by little show them as i change myself through my walking and through using common sense, that they to can do the same for themselves.


I commit myself to little by little debunk all the systems that we have created here together and put them in the ''light'' as they are and as what they truly represent, so all may see and know what we are dealing with when we are HERE and what we are accepting and allowing to be HERE when we are here.


Thanks.


Larry Manuela


Join us at: DESTENI


This is our solution to the problems in the world: EQUALMONEY

 

Support our research and also at the same time life in ways you yet not understand how at: EQAFE


Join our walking together to bring about a world that is best for all life, here you will learn how to create yourself as a being that always does that which is best for all LIFE: DIP





No comments:

Post a Comment