Thursday 3 May 2012

Day 19, Foods/Drinks I Like And Dislike.

Within this blog i am going to do self-forgiveness about my own likes and dislikes of foods and drinks. all of my likes and dislikes are all mind programs i have accepted and allowed to be existent within me as me. My process as is that of others is to deconstruct everything we have accepted and allowed ourselves to be and become. All likes and dislikes all are programs of/as the mind. Some things will be left out here, because i don't know what they are called in English.


So let's start with self-forgiveness:


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like stewed conch.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like goat meat and barbeque goat meat.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like fried chicken and roasted chicken.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like stewed chicken.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like chicken legs and wings the most.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like avocado.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like potato.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like cauliflower.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not like tomato's.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like the taste of pear.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like apple.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like oatmeal.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself  to not like red cabbage.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like lemon.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like stewed iguanas.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like iguana-soup and with the skin of the iguana still on the iguana,just the upper layer of the skin is scratched.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like red snapper.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like cornmeal

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like corn.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not like raw onion very much

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not like the taste of garlic very much.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like the coca cola.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like sisi( another drink)

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like pork chops.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like pork cutlet with fried potatoes.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like corned beef with rise.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like rise.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like pear juice, apple juice, passion fruit juice,lemon juice,orange juice, grape juice, juava juice,cranberry juice.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not like Noni fruit.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not like food that are not spicy cooked.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like food that is cooked that have a little bit of sweet taste in it.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like Nasi Goreng.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like coffee with milk.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like sugar.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like cheese, but not old cheese that much.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not like milk that much.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like salads.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to in the past like beer.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to  in the past like rum.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not like whiskey in the past.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like water.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like tap water from my country more then the tap water in this country where i am at.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like fried rise made in Chinese style.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like stewed  chicken curry in nice Turkish bread buns.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like salt meat.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not like duck meat.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not like turtle meat nor turtle eggs.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like chicken eggs.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like iguana's eggs.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not like duck eggs that much


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not like turkey meat that much.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like water melon, and all kinds of melons.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not like shark meat.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like lam meat.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like roasted lam meat.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like Kebab.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like KFC.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like Mcdonalds

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like slush drink.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like thee with a little sugar in it and sometimes lemon.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like subway food.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like peanuts and peanut butter.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like pineapple.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like medlar fruits.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to  like bananas.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not like olives.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like pasta's.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like pizzas.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like sweet potato.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like ham.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like potato chips, the natural one.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not like potato chips with tastes added, like; onion and paprika and cheese taste.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like cow meat.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like goat milk cheese.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like chocolate.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like sweets.


To be continued when more pop up...loll


I commit myself to always be grateful for whatever i put in my body and for whatever that had to give up their own existence for me to continue to be here.

I commit myself to learn more about what is best for my body for me to eat by listening to my body.

I commit myself to study and do some research as to make sure what i can eat that does not harm my body.



Thanks.


Larry Manuela


Join us at: DESTENI


Here is our world solution, get involved if you dare: EQUALMONEY!!

Support us by buying our educational products: EQAFE 

Become a caring human being by learning how here: DIP




















No comments:

Post a Comment