Saturday 26 May 2012

Day 40, Enjoy Yourself And Stop Worrying. Part 2

Continuing with the self-forgiveness of 2 days ago, see link here: http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2012/05/day-37-enjoy-yourself-and-stop-worrying.html


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to never questioning for real and more deeply how it is i was worrying about how we live with each other in this world and with everything else in this world, the earth included, when the evidence is right here as the suffering of life that is busy happening

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to belief/think that by worrying and talking about my worrying will somehow wake some people up, so we can start standing up for what we are doing to life and just STOP, correct ourselves and then create anew but then only based on that which is best for all life.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself into believing the people that were saying i should enjoy myself instead of taking action for what i saw as being ''wrong'' in this world, instead of taking a real stand/stance for life for real in this world.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be joyful together with the others who are the have's in this world, and not ever taking a stand for the have-nots in this world, making sure in this way, that both experiences are here as the whom we are.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see everyone whom are deliberately participating in this system and say something as stupid as this whole saying i am blogging about as very evil people, forgetting in this whole process of blaming others and me, that not me nor them are taking our self-responsibilities and make sure a real physical/practical change in this world. is to be placed by and through ourselves the same as we have done with this mess we have accepted and allowed to exist.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be angry in myself to/towards people whom are saying these things(enjoy yourself and stop worrying), because i can see within their words,their total disregard to life, and within this i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself that i have allowed such atrocities as these sayings to exist within me and this world, making sure that we continue our decline into total annihilation of ourselves as life and also other lifeforms as life.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see in how by just letting this saying continue without exposing it for what it truly represents is me really giving my permission for those who are suffering under it to continue suffering and being harmed, because we will not care as long as we can make some bullshit sayings in our heads that sounds nice, but are completely not aligned with reality and show total disregard to life and our care for life.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize/understand how this saying is suppose to be a positive affirmation, but is completely rooted out of fear, the fear of not wanting/willing to take a stand/stance for life, that which really really matters in this world, so within this my positive affirmation is just a coward way to hide myself within my mind for the fearful real thing that i see as negative outside myself and that i would certainly not want for me nor my family members, the ones whom are close to me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize/understand how within this positive affirmation only the ones whom we cared and loved and are close to us are included, the rest would have to fend for themselves while i make sure with the others that their existence continue existing by my very participation in being part of the other side of the polarity game.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize/understand how no matter how positive i/we want to be or become, still nothing will change, because the whole positivity has it's emergence from that which is negative, our individualism itself, us creating ourselves as individual and believing ourselves to be separated from substance is the very negativity point,when as substance we are one and equal, where oneness and equality is the whom we are.


I commit myself to expose wherever i there is such positive and ''feel good'' affirmations/sayings for what they truly are, so i might bring a little bit more awareness into peoples minds, when they are using such sayings.

I commit myself to continue with my preparation to birth myself into the physical little by little, breath by breath till i am totally here as LIFE, a breathing physical being.


I commit myself to whenever i see myself go into reactions towards these saying s within me, to STOP myself and take a very long breath, ground myself and make sure to hold my hands so i don't loose myself within my mind, remembering myself that i am here as the physical body, which is the real me.


Thanks.

Larry Manuela


Join us: DESTENI 

Have a look at our world solution: EQUALMONEY 


Buy one or more educational products that you will not find anywhere else on this planet: EQAFE 

Want to become an active caring human, but don't know how to do that practically, well here is your chance: DIP

No comments:

Post a Comment