Tuesday 15 May 2012

Day 30, Missing Someone/Something. Part 1

Missing someone is what most of us if not all has gone through at some time or another. When we were in this experience of energetics as emotions that ran rampant, we never stood still and question these, we just followed and engage into these energetics as emotions, without ever investigating them. We have managed to allow ourselves to trust our emotions and feelings, so much so that we abdicate our lives for them. We really do think that because we are thinking/feeling and  having emotions, that that is the reason why we live, or why we are alive.  One should test for yourself to stick to your breath and you will see when nothing moves within you and you are still alive, that your belief of your mind being the reason why you are alive is a fable.

Self-forgiveness:

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to miss the country i was born into.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to miss the people, the language of the country i was born into.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to miss my parents, because they are in my country of birth when i am here in another country.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to miss the way my country of birth looks like, and how it feels to be there.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to engage into missing, without realizing that i am HERE in and as life and in life there is no way that missing can truly be true, because all is life, it is only when i am not one and equal as life, that i can then perceive myself as having people and things to miss, because in this i a missing myself as life as the who i really am as all as one as equal.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize/understand how in participating in the emotion that is called ''missing'' i am abdicating my own living as life here.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to sabotage and limit myself by engaging in an emotion as ''missing'' someone or something, within this it means that i am in complete separation to/towards that what i am missing, because if i was one and equal with and as life, all that is life will be HERE

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fall in the illusion of missing someone or something, without realizing that in life there is no missing, because all is life here.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize/understand how in participating in an emotion as ''missing'' i am participating in creating in myself and this world an experience where we miss each other or something.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself use the emotion of missing someone or something to make people feel sorry for me, or give me attention.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the emotion as ''missing'' to manipulative tactic in order for me to get what i want, which is always ego driven.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize/understand that no matter how much we participate in the emotion as missing, it is not changing the reality i am in as within my geographical placement/allocation on and within this world, or if it has to do with someone who has passed away, it does not change the reality. So within this i have deliberately chosen to follow an illusion just because i have brainwashed myself to belief that my emotions are real and reality i just abuse it to superimpose my emotions upon it.


To be continued in part 2.............................

 

Thanks.

 

Larry Manuela

Join us at: DESTENI

Have a look at our world solution: EQUALMONEY

Buy one or more educational products that you cannot attain nowhere else on this planet.!! EQAFE


Wants to participate AND WALK WITH  a group that truly stands for life, but don't know how to, here is your chance.: DIP

No comments:

Post a Comment