Friday 18 May 2012

Day 32, What Is The Purpose.?

Within this blog i am going to do self-forgiveness on what i understood purpose to be and also at the same time redefine purpose as to what is physically best for all life, which is our life principle. I have noticed/realized that many people have many different understanding on what is their purpose here on planet earth,most don't even know and are all guessing and believing something or another, but all of it have nothing to do with actual practical living, it is for most something that is more out there. Living here is not important, it is what they belief will come after living here, that is of most importance to them and within this abdicating living here totally and destroy and abuse everything in their path, just because in the back of their heads they think/belief that they are not going to be here forever anyway, so let us just abuse and destroy, because afterwards we leave and we never come back anyhow. Hence you have a world what we have right now, where no-one give a damn about anyone or anything as long as they are having a ''good time'' doing whatever they do that is as/of self-interest to them, and within this ignoring/neglecting all the abuse and atrocities that are busy going on while they are having their ''good times'' in whatever way. some see their purpose into their jobs, into their studies, into their sports, into their arts. Still not realizing/seeing/understanding how LIFE itself is never THE PURPOSE to them, all the purposes they have are system-based, and belief-based, nothing substantial as LIFE/LIVING. Can we truly be that blind..???


Self-forgiveness:


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to belief/think that my purpose in life was to do good things to people in general, because when i do that, i can be assured that when i die i will get my reward as a nice place in the hereafter.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to belief/think that by just going to school and study to become ''someone'' later on in life, by getting a job based on my credentials obtained in school, that this was my purpose for being here.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to belief/think that, having a job and getting money is all what is installed in living here on this planet as i understood it as one of the purposes for being here.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to belief that the purpose of me being here, was to get me some woman and then make children and live happily ever after as the story goes, without realizing how limited all this none sense truly is.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see purpose in having a belief of sorts, when in this i gave my belief more value then life itself which has gifted me this human physical body to express life itself into and as.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see my purpose for being here as in thinking  things up to do,not seeing/realizing/understanding that the very thinking is the problem in this world, that thinking is not natural to human physical body. The human physical body naturalness is EXPRESSING life.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see purpose in having feelings and emotions, because in my life this is all i have been following without ever questioning them, as if they are the very source of my existence and without them i cannot function, when in reality when i am one and equal in/as my breath i can STOP them, and still be HERE.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see my purpose in being here without questioning nothing and live according to what the system i found here in place dictate of me, as how and when and why and everything i should be living. And within this systematic living, i have squandered LIFE itself, for a false living, which is systematic, as if life needs a system in order to express itself, when life needs only itself to express itself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to even look or belief that there is a purpose for living, when life have no purpose, life just is, and express itself in many different ways and manifestations. It is us humans that have given the expressions and manifestations of life as in separation with ourselves as life a purpose, believing/thinking that because something exists it must have a purpose and reason for it's existence, we still can't see without purpose what life is as ourselves as one as equal as all.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give value in purpose instead of given value for the life i have and am.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to through my own participation limit life as in having a purpose, when by doing this i have limit my own expression as life, by giving it a purpose.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to belief/think that without a purpose for living there is just nothing, without realizing that it is only me as the human in my mind is thinking and believing in life having or not having a purpose, the rest of the expressions and manifestations are expressing, while i as a human is busy thinking instead of expressing life. That is why it is so difficult for me to see a purpose in existing as a grain of sand in this world, or a rock. Because in my thinking process these have no purpose they are just there and don't move or doing anything but being a grain of sand and a rock.


 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to belief that in order for me to function in this world i must go by laws/rules/regulations that in essence are restricting and obstructing me to not express myself as free as life as oneness and equality as what is best for all. So i have come to allow myself to go by laws/rules/regulations as if they are the very purpose i need in order to control my own and everyone and everything else their behavior in this world, but when one see/realize/understand it is a control that i mandated of and by the system of debt and profit making we have come to accept and allow to be here as a way to live with each other.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed to see my purpose of being here in competition, when i have a closer look at competition i can clearly see that competition is not something that is supporting life, as a matter of fact it is destroying life, because inherently within competition is the drive to always want to win and the fear of always not to loose. And the fear to not to loose is bigger then the drive to win, it is the engine for the drive to win. It is the starting point of competition- the fear for not having to loose.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to even see purpose as in competition to exist within me, as a way to express myself, when it is just a way that i use to behave myself in certain ways in keeping up with this game of separation that i have accepted and allowed to be here as my world as my existence, without realizing/seeing/understanding how i have squandered life for competition.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to belief/think that one of my very purposes to be here is to look for sex, lots of sex, because without sex i might get bored into this game of separation and start questioning and find out what is really going on and that separation is not suppose to be the who i am.


I commit myself to always to earth myself through breathing when i am deluding myself in my mind with the belief that life has a purpose and also stand clear in this to assist and support others that are still blind to this belief in this world.


I commit myself to walk as an example as what it means to express life, so the delusion as in purpose can little by little just like i am doing now little by little be removed by just living here as life one and equal with and as every breath.


I commit myself to always show that life itself have no purpose and if i do give it a purpose i have to then make sure that it is one that is best for all life, it must be one and equal with the principle of living.



Thanks.


Larry Manuela


Join us at: DESTENI


Find out about our world solution and join us and help us bring about a world that is best for all life, before it is too late: EQUALMONEY


Buy our educational products to support our life foundation and our research here: EQAFE


And if you have it within you to become one of those who will truly stand and walk as an example in this world as to what it means to live as one as equal as life and to bring about a world that is best for all, well here is your chance, what you have been waiting for: DIP







No comments:

Post a Comment