Saturday 12 May 2012

Day 27, Comfortability

Within this blog i am going to do self-forgiveness on the things i ''feel'' comfortable doing or are comfortable to me. Why..??  Because everything is of the mind, as was suggested from Bernard Poolman in this video: 

The Detail and Specificity of Desteni Process

 

 

 

Self-forgiveness:

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel comfortable in the apartment i am staying in.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be comfortable by being all alone by myself in an apartment.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have programed myself to feel comfortable all alone by myself.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to relate '' being comfortable'' with feeling good inside myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel comfortable laying in my bed.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel comfortable drinking out of a cup that i have chosen as the one i like to drink whatever out from.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to find myself being comfortable in the space of my own apartment, which is not a big space.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel comfortable when i am cooking using my frying pan.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel comfortable with the way i move my body within my own apartment, which is not the way i move my body when i am out of this apartment.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel comfortable to sit on my toilet and take a dump.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel comfortable brushing my teeth with my toothbrush that is medium hard.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel comfortable with the way my bathroom is structured/constructed, because it has been built like this before i came living in the apartment and i got use to it as it is built and as it is built doesn't bother me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel comfortable with the amount of light the lightbulb in my living room is giving, because it is the right illumination,it is not too bright and not too dark.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to find it comfortable with the light being not too bright and not too dark, as a preference based on the interpretation of my mind.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel comfortable in companionship of my children, because with and around my children i can be more simple and more me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel comfortable wearing the cloth i am wearing because they are very casual and loose on my body, i don't feel wrapped up in them.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect feeling wrapped up in wearing specific clothing to being comfortable or not.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel comfortable with the colleagues i am working with., because with my colleagues i have more space in doing my work the way i want to do it and the way i feel it works better for me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel comfortable using my mobile phone, because of the touch of it, of the design of it, and because of the ease i can navigate through the programs within the phone.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel comfortable with my laptop, because my laptop has become a part of me in my daily living., and we have a very day to day experience together, i am on it most of the time when i am not at work.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel comfortable wearing my sneakers because i can walk comfortably in them.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel comfortable carrying my wallet in my front pocket on my right side, because it is linked to a belief i had that if i have my wallet in the front pocket of my trousers i cannot be robbed that easy, as when it is in the back of my trousers.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect comfortability with my wallet being in the front pocket of my trousers.

I Forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel comfortable with how my wallet smells, which is the smell of new paper money in it and the smell of leather mixing together.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself feel comfortable when i walk around in my neighborhood, just because my neighborhood have become a place that i am daily part of and interact within it at most times.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect feeling comfortable with my neighborhood just because i have become use to it by interacting within it most of the time.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel comfortable speaking my own language i was born hearing and was born thought to be the language that i communicate with, within my environment, the country i was born into.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel more comfortable with interactions with people whom are more open minded then with people whom are more closed minded, because with people whom are more open minded i can discuss and find out more about myself and with my interactions with others in to seeing/realizing/understanding how i am doing in my practical living.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define ''being comfortable'' within interactions with others as me,and especially with others that i perceive/interpret as being open minded.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel comfortable riding my bicycle to work, because of the sound my tires make when i am in movement on my bike and the wind is blowing in my face and around my ears.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel comfortable with the way i eat at home and in public, which is the same, i don't act on the way i eat just because i am in public, i eat as i will eat at home, so if i have to grab a piece of chicken leg and eat it with my hands i will do that no matter in what kind of situation or place.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel comfortable when i am doing my house cleaning, just because i am busy doing something that is physical and that i can immediately see the consequence of it when i am done.

 

                                                           I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be comfortable in the supermarket where i go buy my groceries, because everything looks need and in a perfect and easy way to access what i need.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like the smell of the supermarket i go to to buy my groceries, because it have to smell of cleanliness.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel comfortable within the atmosphere of walking in a supermarket and buying my stuff i need.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define comfortability with having anything to do with something that is good/positive/right, instead of being comfortable with me living me as life here.




                                                  I commit myself to prepare myself to delete through self-forgiveness, writing, self corrective application all the acceptances and allowances i have become in this world.


I Commit myself pay attention to what is going on within me when i am experiencing myself as being comfortable.


I commit myself to stop looking for comfortability in living then in actual practical living here, because looking for comfort means me being in separation with myself as myself in every here moment of breath.



Thanks.


Larry Manuela


Join us at: DESTENI

 

Read and find out all about our world problems solutions at: EQUALMONEY SYSTEM

 

Support our research through buying one of our educational products that you will never find somewhere else in this world at: EQAFE 

 

Want to be an active participant in changing yourself in order to walk as the change to change the world with others as you...??  Well here is your chance to do so: DIP


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment