Sunday 6 May 2012

Day 22, A Situation At work.

Within this blog i am going to do self-forgiveness on a situation that occurred at work and that i found interesting looking at the whole thing when it was happening and what all the participants were doing and saying.  ME and a colleague were having a little trouble by keeping up with the amount of pressure of all the productions that were finished and that we had to bring to the stockroom. But we were short on some plastic bags and he told me to come with him and help him get a box of these plastic bags, he needed just one and because of the whole pallet not being placed on the floor but on a level above the floor where one needs to get it with the forklift he told me that we don't have time so he is going to just step on the fork of the forklift and i am going to lift him up till he reach the pallet with the boxes with the plastic bags in them. Now this of course is not something we should be doing, and we both knew it, and when we were busy doing that 2 other colleagues were walking into our direction and they told us that what we are doing is dangerous and that we know we can't be doing that, and they are right and we both know it and they know it to. Now here is the interesting realization  within all this story. First of i should have said to my colleague that he cannot stand on the fork of the forklift because it is dangerous and if something happens to him i am responsible as he is, because i agreed to do it knowing that we are not suppose to do that, because one can physically harm oneself. But i let it be, because i didn't want to get into a discussion with him about that. And when the 2 others saw us they did criticize us, but that was it, like we did our part of warning you guys but now the rest is your guys own problem, which is not really a self-responsible action either, because if they were really self-responsible they could have walked towards us and order me to put him down and not leave till i did it. This would have been a responsible action coming from them, and this same action is what i must have taken instead of giving in to my colleague request.


Self-forgiveness:


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give in into my colleague reuest for me to lift him up on the fork of the forklift, when i and him know perfectly well that, that kind of maneuver is dangerous and not to be done, because he can fall and harm himself.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself  to fail in this opportunity to say NO when i knew i had to say know, because it would have been a self-responsible action that surely was best for all.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be afraid to say NO, just because i didn't want to ruin the relationship between my colleague and i, if i were to order him around, as this is what i judged he would understand of me doing,which is a mind delusion of course and even if he did, my action still would have stand, because it would have been what is best for all.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to within the realization that i was giving in into letting the whole happening continue, i should have stopped myself and stop the whole thing by refusing to lift him up to reach the pallet in order to get one box out.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge the 2 others that warn us not to do it, by blaming them for not taking the action i/myself should've taken in the first place.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself after i saw how i was sabotaging myself and also others where i should have taken my own self-responsibility without having no-one to blame for me not taking my self-responsibility to/towards what i know is and could have been a dangerous situation because of the possibility to harm oneself physically.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel that i have failed to stand my ground for that which is best for all life in this particular incident, where the possibility of harming the body physically is great.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not take the relevant action and say NO and not participate and just bring the whole pallet down, because it was not like it would have taken the whole day, it is just because he wanted to do it fast.


I Forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have an reaction inside myself when the 2 other colleagues addressed us as giving us a warning, where i had a slide of fear inside me that came up and even then i still didn't bring him down.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself enough to say NO when i knew within myself that this is a situation where i had to say NO.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear saying NO, just because of the consequence it might have brought if i had said NO.




I commit myself to make sure that when i am in a situation again where i know, i have to say NO, because it is for what is best for all, i should just do it, no matter what, because it is what is best for all without any doubt.


I commit myself to not judge others because i have failed and was looking for a way out, as in them taking my responsibility for me, instead of me doing it myself.


I commit myself to stand my ground when i see and i am sure it is the moment to take the right action which is the best action, because it is what is best for all.




Thanks.




Larry Manuela




Join us at: DESTENI


Learn more about our world solution here: EQUALMONEY

Want to become a human being who really cares learn how to here: DIP

Support our research here by buying one or more of our educational products where you won't find anywhere on this earth..: EQAFE 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment