Wednesday 16 May 2012

Day 31, Missing Someone/Something part 2

Continuing with self-forgiveness as where i left of in part 1.........................


 I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use the feeling of missing someone or something as an excuse to validate taking my own self-responsibility as '' the who i am'' within this world.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize/understand how by allowing myself to miss someone or something i am missing out on life, missing out on me living.


I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand how in participating in missing someone or something i have been giving my power away to missing which is a fear based construction within my mind.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to link/connect missing someone or something to fear.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to make myself belief in missing someone or something will make that someone or something  be with me because i am missing them.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to carry out missing people and things, without realizing that the missing is only happening in me as an emotion that i allow to exist within me.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see that missing people or things in the world is not changing anything if the thing is lost, or if the person or thing is not in my immediate environment, it will not appear just because i am going through an energy experience as '''missing'' within me.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect missing with loosing someone or something.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to belief that in loosing someone or something it means that i have to allow an emotion within me that i will call ''missing.''


I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that how missing as emotion only happens in some instances and that most of the time i function without it, and that it is not necessary to be in an emotion as missing, when i am here breathing and that that is truly what i do need in order to have a living here as a physical being of earth.


I commit myself to not participate in the emotion as missing people or things, for i see that when i do i am not one and equal as my breath, so i remind myself by taking a deep breath and say/count out loud: ''i am here:1,2,3,4.''


I commit myself to walk as an example as one who is not in a state of emotion as in missing people or things and as yet functions and cares for all life, without having to first miss them as an emotion and then to use this negative emotion and turn it in my mind as positive feeling as if because i am having an emotion as in missing i am caring, thus believing that caring in my mind is positive, so i must care if i am having this emotion.


Thanks


Larry Manuela


Join us:DESTENI

Have look at our world solution: EQUALMONEY


Buy our educational products that are something that will blow your mind: EQAFE


Want to be a active participant who have it within you to be the change in this world, but don't know how, here is your chance to know how: DIP

No comments:

Post a Comment