Wednesday 2 May 2012

Day 18, What I like About A Woman's Looks

In this blog i am going to do self-forgiveness on my likings that i have to/towards women in general from what i used to like and what i like now.

Self-forgiveness:

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like girls/woman that have a small round lips.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like girls/woman who have beautiful long legs or beautiful firm round looking legs.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to find white girls/woman more attractive then other skin color women.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like girls/woman whom have clean, nice cute face.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like girls/women whom  have nice shaped body form.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to only look at girls/women that i am attracted to in some way or another, without paying attention at all to other girls/women whom are not looking like the one's i would like.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge girls/women by their looks more then by their totality of who they are.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like girls/women whom are smart and have also a nice body and a nice face attractive.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to find girls/women who shaved their legs and also their ''pussy'' attractive because to me it implies that they like cleanliness.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to find a girl/women who has a round beautiful shaped ass more attractive then any other girl/women.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like girls/women whom have nice toes and nice clean looking feet more attractive then those that don't have nice toes and nice looking feet.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like girls/woman whom have a sexy way of looking at men more attractive then other women.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like girls/women whom dress sexy to be more attractive.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have programmed myself to like and find specific types of girls/women attractive in this world.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like girls/women with large round beautiful eyes and with the white eyeball almost shining more attractive than other girls/women.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like girls/women whom have long blond/brunette/black/red hair that matches with their faces and their eyes  more attractive then other girls.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like girls/women with short hair that matches their face features more attractive then those where it does not match their face features.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge girls/women as into believing what is beautiful or not beautiful regarding how they look.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to find girls/women with almond shaped eyes to be more attractive.

I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand how i was only looking at girls/women as sex objects.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to find girls/women with blue/gray/green/brown/hazel colored eyes more attractive then those with not these colors eyes and all this depending how her face looks and how her body looks, it is not just the eyes alone, it must match the rest of the body.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to find girls/women who have a shaved head attractive, especially if it matches their faces.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed to not see/realize/understand that what i am liking/finding attractive on and how they look is all on ideas i have accepted and allowed to exist within myself to separate me more from what is here as life, so i will give some parts of life more attention then others and some no attention at all,like in being not important/valuable,when in reality all parts of life are important/valuable.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to to see girls/women as to be representing sex in this world.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fall much more easy for a girl/woman who have wavy/curly hair.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to like some girls/women whom have straight/flat hair only if it matches their faces.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fall for girls/women whom have matching body breasts to be more attractive then those with big or small breasts, but never was really a fan of breasts, it doesn't really move me or have an effect on me as most men.




I commit myself to stop judging girls/women by the way the look.

I commit myself to walk my process with patience and diligent in order for me to put down all these patterns and judgements and likes i have been accumulating and compounding throughout my life which was/is  supporting more the separation  in this world and the abuses that are being done to life due to this separation.

I commit myself to stop looking at women as sex objects but instead commit myself to look at them as my equals.

I commit myself to stop liking women based on my definition that i created myself as in what a  beautiful  girl/woman should look like to me.

I commit myself to stop looking at girls/women as representation of sex in this world.



I commit myself to stop looking at body parts of girls/women as important just because i have within my mind a picture that i want to satisfy into believing that only when the part of the body looks like this picture in my mind it is o.k. for me to like this particular girl/woman.



Thanks.


Larry Manuela

Join us at:DESTENI


Lear more about our world solution here: EQUALMONEY

Join the courses if you have it within you to become a truly caring human being who will walk for that which is best for all life here: DIP

Support us by buying one or more of our educational products here: EQAFE

 



















No comments:

Post a Comment