Sunday 3 June 2012

Day 48,Trying Part 2

So now continuing with the self-forgiveness on trying where i did not start on yesterday in part 1.  

 

Here is the link if you haven't read it yet: Day 47, trying Part 1.   


Self-forgiveness:

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to postpone myself in my dedication to LIFE every time i use the word trying, because by trying it means that i am NOT going to be constant and consistent,as the breath of life that goes through me constantly and consistently as the real proof that i have, that life is NOT trying to give me life and support me in giving me LIFE within and as me with and as my human physical body equal and one, constantly and consistently.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to try and try without knowing that by trying itself i was not being directive, i was being in it the half way, not giving myself to LIFE in full commitment and dedication to myself as life so others can see through my living what it means to dedicate yourself to LIFE, especially when LIFE is being harmed and abused in countless ways through countless beings and manifestations.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to even take the word ''trying'' and make use of it in my vocabulary in order to pretend that i care or that i am caring, when it is part of my deception, part of my lie of the fear that is existent within me, just because i am afraid of taking my self-responsibility to stand for LIFE, and within this i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use the word ''trying'' to hide my own fear of/for living.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to put value in the word ''trying'' when trying implies that i may give up along the way, when the situation i find myself in gets really tough.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fall in the trap of my own definition and value i have given to the word ''trying'' without seeing/realizing/understanding how this word that i have defined as myself as being part of me has manifested in this world NOT in alignment with how the physical reality works, and is a limitation imposed upon this reality, upon life, because LIFE is NOT ''trying'' to be LIFE or ''trying'' to express itself as itself as LIFE, it is what it is in all that it is always LIFE.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use the word trying every time i see myself not able to do the task that i have to do or is asked to do, i will use the word in order to give the impression that i will do it, but in reality it is a way of subtly saying; 'i don't really want to do it, because i fear myself in failing, not being able to do it, so within this i protect myself using that word so for if i have to fail then the consequences of my failure will be acceptable by myself and others, within this i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate and sabotage myself and others as myself within and as the word' ''trying.''


I forgive myself  that i have accepted and allowed myself to use the word ''trying'' in order for me to hide my own fear of not trusting myself in my living and trusting myself as an expression of/as LIFE, when LIFE never ever give up on me and it is always HERE as my human body and my breath, the whole physical world, the whole physical universe.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to to connect the word ''trying'' to my physical living, when in living there is NO trying, only EXPRESSING..!!


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize/understand how by ''trying'' to do whatever i was trying to do, i was in reality giving my power away to my mind, instead of me living and expressing me as the human physical body that i am, because only in my mind i can have a word that i define myself as/with, that is NOT in alignment with how the physical reality functions,which is manifested LIFE, and therefore rely on my mind to interpret what it doesn't understand, and due to this give the impression as feeling of fear that i can fail.


I forgive myself for i have accepted and allowed myself to deny my own living as an expression of life and squandered it in the definition of my mind in the word ''trying'' within which i fear myself as LIFE.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to NOT give trust in my breath, in my body that are always here as me constantly and consistently but yet will abuse their trust as myself in my participation in valuing my expression of myself as LIFE for a definition of a word like ''trying'' that is implying me to be less then what i am as a human physical body and as my breath of LIFE, and even less then my own mind, because this word is just a THOUGHT within my mind.


I commit myself through preparing myself as i write,self-forgive myself and self-correct myself through my commitments to show as an example that we can no longer use words in this world that support our limitation and our separation to/towards and as ourselves as LIFE.


I commit myself to pay very good attention to my own words and make sure that i do not use this word ''trying'' again and if i miss myself and do it, i correct myself immediately in self-forgiveness.


I commit myself in preparing myself to best at being practical as in practical living as i possibly can, so others may see/realize/understand that what we have accepted and allowed ourselves to be/become as this ''human nature'' that is inherent within us as us,can be transformed into a nature that is BEST for ALL LIFE/ONENESS AND EQUALITY..!!!


Thanks.


Larry Manuela


Join us at DESTENI and learn and educate yourself more on the EQUALMONEY SYSTEM where we have the solution to ALL the problems in this world.


If you have it within you to become a leader for awhile when the time arises but you don't how and what to do, here is your chance to prepare yourself as change yourself to stand for LIFE for real no matter what: DIP


No comments:

Post a Comment