Thursday 7 June 2012

Day 52, The Questions.

I am going to do self-forgiveness on questions that i have and have had.


Self-forgiveness:


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see that the moment i had any question it meant that i was not the directive principle within my participation as a human physical body in this world, in this reality.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to throughout my life to have hold on  to questions, because i saw more in questions than what i saw in answers, and from then on i started questioning everything, but did not question my own questioning, nor myself as the how/who/what/why/where i am.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to squander my own living in my pursuit of questioning what i perceived was life, was the way we are living as humans,and as what existence is.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to rely on beliefs in the past that i used as a way to question more and more of what is going on.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not question the existence of god the moment i was told by my parents that god existed, and i just accepted it as a truth without any proof whatsoever.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to never question when i was a teen why it was i as a teen needed to behave and do certain specific things in life in order to be acceptable by others, and within this just accepted and created a personality to do this, when leaving behind myself as expressing life, just to fit in, in the personality game everybody else was busy living out.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not question how me living as personality can never be real, because my body lives because of the breath of life, and not because of the personality i think/belief i am.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to make of questioning a lifestyle instead of using it to question my own participation within this world and to correct myself so i can be an example as to how to live and not abuse and not in separation with myself as my body nor any other expression of this physical world.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself with my own questionings regarding life, without taking my realizations to the point of changing myself with what i find as to be common sense, but yet continue with my questioning as if there must be more and not saw/realized/understood that the more is already here as the physical existence, this physical reality.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to question all beliefs, but not my own belief as what i belief myself to be which is what i accept and allow myself to be as an personality within this world.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not question how my interest in questioning life, how i and everyone else lives was really only for the self-interest of myself as what i believed life to be and how i live within this world with the other humans, but not as one and equal as life as the totality as what is HERE.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to walk a path of '' the one that questions'' without seeing/realizing/understanding how my questioning was not being met in practical living, i was just questioning stuff, but not living the realizations that i uncovered with my questionings, my questioning did not make me life-aware.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to question things out of knowledge and information and not out of common sense practical living.

 

I commit myself to question things only if they are in alignment with practical common sense living and not in any other form of questioning, because it will be on my knowledge and information which is based in memories as the past, the world of opinions and beliefs. Common sense is what is here right in this moment, and if it is what is best for all or not, if not then must be addressed and eradicated immediately because it does not support LIFE.


I commit myself to through writing,self-forgiveness and my commitments to show as an example that questioning out of knowledge and information and without any action is useless and will only bring much more confusion in humanity.


I commit myself to walk as an example as to how to question and how to use your ability to questionings all things only for the purpose to bring about a world that is best for all life, and after that world is in place we don't need to question anything anymore, we will be living as life expressions.


Thanks.


Larry Manuela


Join us at: DESTENI


Research our solution for our world problems here: EQUALMONEY


Support our research and also our life-foundation that will support all life in the future:  EQAFE


Want to become a someone who really stands for life but don't know how you really work, come and learn all about how YOU work/function and change yourself using the tools to be/become a truly caring being here: DIP

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment