Monday 25 June 2012

Day 68, Sadness

Now let's have a look at this word. ''Sadness''

what does it mean for real to be sad...??

When is someone Sad..??

Why is someone sad..??

what are the ingredients for someone to be sad..??

 

 



Now in the word English Dictionary ''sad'' is this:

 

sad  (sæd)
 
adj  , sadder , saddest
1. feeling sorrow; unhappy
2. causing, suggestive, or expressive of such feelings: a sad story
3. unfortunate; unsatisfactory; shabby; deplorable: her clothes were in a sad state
4. informal  ( Brit ) ludicrously contemptible; pathetic: he's a sad, boring little wimp
5. (of pastry, cakes, etc) not having risen fully; heavy
6. (of a colour) lacking brightness; dull or dark
7. archaic  serious; grave
 
vb
8. ( NZ ) to express sadness or displeasure strongly
 
[Old English sæd  weary; related to Old Norse sathr,  Gothic saths,  Latin satur, satis  enough]

 

So as you can see, the definition of this word ''sad'' is all related to what goes on within oneself as an EMOTION, how one feels..!!   Why is this important..??

I am questioning if the emotion of being ''sad'' is necessary and relevant in this world and in reality..??  Does it change what is going on or what will happen, when it is happening..??   So why is something we feel so important and not only important but MORE of importance to what is HAPPENING itself for real, when it has to do with us taking action or not..??   Why would we rather ''FEEL''  sadness but yet not STOP ourselves within that which is ''sad'' in this world..?? It is like we are giving in into the contentment and acceptance and allowance of the ''feeling of sadness''  Like showing/presenting the sorrow, and the unhappiness that one experience within oneself as if this is what will make one appear as if is taking action, and in so doing be someone who cares or have compassion. All these i asked myself when i were sad.  Is my sadness a decoy that i have accepted and allowed myself to go through, to use so I don't have to take my responsibility and stand up and change ME into a being that truly, practically/physically/in fact does what is BEST for all LIFE...??  Why do i fear taking my responsibility for all LIFE, THE most important thing EVER...!!!   Why does my feelings make me abdicate my responsibility to that which truly supports me HERE, in this world,in this reality, in this existence,which IS LIFE, and not just ME, but all that is here as in LIFE and of LIFE, as ONE and as EQUALS..??


Self-forgiveness:


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel sad, when i look at the poor people in this world, and NOT do anything about it.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel sad when i looked at the people whom are drugging themselves away into their own destruction, hurting their own bodies, and not do anything about it.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel sad when i looked at the bump in the streets and not do anything about it.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel sad when i looked at the people praying their asses of, for some self-interest stuff, when i know through/within myself that they will not act practically to bring a change in this world for real, and not do anything about it.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel sad for the people in WAR, either as soldiers, or as victims of war, the ones that are killed as the ones that are innocent, without doing nothing about it.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel sad, when i looked at pictures and movies that show the reality of starvation and yet i do nothing about it.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to look at woman in prostitution and even participate in buying into prostitution and feel sad about it, but yet not doing anything about it.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to look at people whom are working hard to ''earn'' a living in this world and feel sad about it, but yet do nothing about it.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to look at my son, and know within myself that if I do not stand for life now, i know his future will be fucked for what i have accepted and allowed to be here while i am here, and feel sad about it, and yet do nothing about it.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel sad when i look at all the children in this world, because i know that unless I who have realized that if i Don't change ME as an participant in this system and then stand within/ as the change within this system their chances to have a life on this planet is nihil,and yet i do nothing about it.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel sad when i look at how we as humanity are treating the other life-forms as the animals, the plants and bugs, and yet i do nothing about it.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see the struggle of survival all in the faces of women and men, and know that it is the system that i am supporting, that is NOT supporting them nor ME, nothing that is as/of LIFE, but yet i do nothing about it.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel sad, when i watch a sad movie that tells a true story where abuses and rape and all kinds of atrocities are portrayed and showed, but yet i do nothing about it.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel sad, when i look at politicians in this world doing whatever it is in their power to save the SYSTEM, but yet not LIFE, and yet i do nothing about it.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel sad when i look at people living in houses that i will not even call a house, that i will not want to live in a situation like that myself, but yet i do nothing about it.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel sad when i look at people from different races hating each other for their skin colors, or for their culture, or for their so-called traditions, or for their beliefs, but yet i do nothing about it.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel sad, when i see people fighting each other just because of anger, of hatred, of jealousy,of competition, for control.......but yet i do nothing about it.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to NOT see/realize/understand how in all my sadness i had/have  had for people and things in this world i really never felt sad for LIFE itself, how i saw how separated i was and is of LIFE itself where it has not even the value in my eyes where i can feel even sadness for LIFE, that which really supports me in EVERY way..!!


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel sad when i look at mothers caring in vain for their children, when their caring will not lead to a world for their children to live in peace, but yet i do nothing about it.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel sad for the rich people in this world when i look and them, for they will do whatever it takes for their belief system as MONEY to continue,just because in the belief system of MONEY they are the ones that are on the safe side, forgetting totally how life is supporting even them that does NOT support LIFE equally,and yet i do nothing about it.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel sad for famous people in this world, for they will do anything to keep their fame intact, but yet will NOT do anything to support LIFE itself, and yet i do nothing about it.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel sad for people that make music and movies that are NOT supporting life, but are only supporting a belief system as MONEY, where just a few are protected and the majority are NOT, but yet i do nothing about it.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel sad how we as humanity have come to invent something we called ''economy'' that was supposedly to support LIFE of beings, but yet it has turned out to be that which is abusing lives of beings, and yet i do nothing about it.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be sad, for when i saw within myself that all the meditations and philosophies i have ever partake into have never ever done anything that is of support to that which is of UTMOST value, and this is that which is: ''LIFE''


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fall into the energetics of my mind,where such things as ''sadness'' have reign and influence through my own acceptance and allowance of it, to rule over my decision making, instead of ME taking my directive principle and act in ways that are always BEST for ALL LIFE.

 

I commit myself to through my writings, self-forgiveness and my commitments to LIFE to show that emotions like ''sadness'' are in truth irrelevant when it comes to us taking real practical actions that will support LIFE, in ALL way, always..!!


Thanks.


Larry Manuela.


3D character animation borrowed from:  http://char-anim.blogspot.nl/2011_02_01_archive.html


Join us at: DESTENI

Have a look at the solution to our world problem and cast your vote, on the goals and principles: EQUALMONEY

 

Support our research through buying one or more of our educational products and at the same time our life-foundation, that will support everyone in the future: EQAFE


Become one that will stand for LIFE, but don't know how yet..?? well here is your chance: DIP






 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 























 
                                       
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment