Thursday 28 June 2012

Day 70, I Don't Need You

Now, this is what i have said in the past to some people and most of us in this world still say this, and of course it depends where we are within your participation within this world when it comes to us taking our responsibilities for ALL LIFE. If one is really/truly one that is taking his/her responsibility as it should in to/towards all life, and if one or a group is NOT doing so, then if we use these words, they are in there place, right to the point.

 

 

 

Or when it comes to YOU self-realize yourself as the whom you are, then it is also in it's place.

Now it comes to the participation within the system as it exists right now, this sentence will not make any sense, because you DO need the other, either you like them or not to make the system to continue being the SHIT that it is..!!

Self-forgiveness:

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to say to some people in my life, that i don't need them, as when i was angry at them,or was jealous of them.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel angry and jealous to/towards another as me, where i will justify these with sentence ''I don't need you''

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to involve other people in what i perceive to be my needs, when my needs are not as the needs of all equally, they are needs based on self-interest, and not needs as in what my body requires to live in this world and in so doing all bodies requires to live in this world.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give personal need more value above the need of ALL.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate others from me as far as me to come now to say something like this: '' i don't need you'' 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to NOT see/realize/understand how our togetherness as one as equals implies that there is not separation, separation can only occur but only as an illusion, that looks very real.

 

 I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from those whom i said: '' I don't need you'' to because of me blaming them for something they have done to/towards me or just when i want to be better then them and will have this thought within my mind.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as the thought: '' I don't need you.''


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to sometimes have within my mind a conversation with myself within my mind where i will say to this voice that is within myself: '' i don't need you.''


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have an inner voice that i have created within myself to justify my own delusions and the EGO i belief and think i am.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give my self-created EGO more power then the self that i am as life and in this give it the acceptance and allowance to speak as a voice within my mind and use the words: I  don't need you.''


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to delude myself into believing my own thoughts, and not look at the relationships that are here that i am part of directly and/or indirectly. And within this i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to NOT see/realize/understand how i am busy separating myself even more within these simple words as: ''i don't need you''  that are breaking the relationships, instead of bringing them together and work within relationships to bring about that which is best for all LIFE.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to  connect this thought: '' i don't need you'' to circumstances/events/play-outs where i ''felt'' like i was loosing, where i felt inferior to/towards others as me, and have the attitude of '' i don't need you'' to come up and come out from within me.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to NOT see/realize/understand that the very ''I'' within the sentence:  '' I don't need you'' is the EGO as the personality that is existent pure on/of energy, making it as me as i am right now totally dependent on/of energy to exist and in this making all the words behind the ''I'' within the sentence as contradictory, because the ''I'' is dependent on the relationships and it's perceived interaction with them for it continue as me to exist.


I commit myself to show that the words: '' i don't need you'' in reality as we are here in a reality of relationships, is not possible, because the ''YOU''  in the sentence is another relationship that affect my own relationship with myself and others as myself and everything else, thus making me as the EGO always dependent on relationships, whether i like it or not.


I commit myself to whenever i see myself that i am about to or i am in the thought of '' i don't need you'' to STOP myself by taking a deep BREATH and make sure to touch something physical to remind myself that i am here and so ground myself within and as reality and leave participation in the mind-reality.


Thanks.


Larry Manuela



Join us at DESTENI where we are walking our process of birthing ourselves within and as the physical, that which is real, the manifested substance of and as LIFE.


Have a look at our solution to solve ALL the problems in this world at: EQUALMONEY


Buy one or more products to support our research and in the same breath support our life-foundation that will be a platform tomorrow to support all people with education and lots more at: EQAFE


If you have it within you and you see the commons sense in what we are doing and wants to join us, here is where you will learn how to birth yourself into and as the physical using the desteni-tools. At: DIP

No comments:

Post a Comment