Friday 1 June 2012

Day 46, Mother Earth

We all call Earth MOTHER,but let see if we treat her as a MOTHER for real.

 

 

 


Self-forgiveness:


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use the word mother to address the Earth when all my time that i have been here on Earth i never truly honored/respected/valued her as my Mother  for i have accepted and allowed her to be raped/pillaged/harmed without ever truly standing up and say it is enough.!!


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to NOT be a child that cares and have compassion for her mother which is the earth and allow her to be harmed and abused in countless ways through and by myself and my other siblings.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see my own body as part of my mother which is of and as the earth, my body is part of my mother the earth.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let all the genocide that is going on in this world on mother earth to all her children, when i can do something about it,but just because i fear what might happen to me, i will NOT act and in so doing, i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself be lead by my own  fear and choose to follow my own fear and not stand for life when life is being harmed under my watch, me as a child watching and standing aside and let my mother and ALL her children be abused and harmed for the purposes of superimposition of beliefs. Beliefs like: ''profit-making'' ''control'' ''greed'' and ''money.''

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to measure my life according to what is in my mind in order for me to live on planet earth not seeing/realizing/understanding how that which is in and of my mind is not in conjunction with how my mother earth is functioning and in so doing i am bringing much harm and suffering to my mother and her countless children, most of which i do not even see as her children and as my siblings.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to  to be part of the the problem on my mother earth and not part of the solution, and so doing in every moment i am here on my mother earth as part of her, i am contributing to her being enslaved and to her being abused, to her being harmed.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use my mind for purposes of hurting myself as a part of my mother which is the earth, and in so doing hurt all other parts of my mother which is the earth.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to place much much more value in my mind reality and less and less or not a value at all in my mother earth, the only value my earth have for me, is the value of how i can make profit with it's parts.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself use parts of my mother herself against her instead of using her parts to support her as she supports me with parts of herself so i can be a physical body as part of her that functions as a truly part of her mother and not as a part that is acting as an alien as if it does not belong here.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see that which is in my mind as more important and having much more value then my body that is made of the earth, and see my body that is made of and as the earth as lesser then i belief myself to be, because in my mind i am a ''soul'' and the ''soul'' i belief i am in my mind is not a part of this reality, but some so called: ''heaven reality.'' And this i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to treat my mother and the body that is part of my mother as less then the ''ME'' that i see as more then my mother and all her parts.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let my sibling make creations as: ''WEAPONS'' taken out and of my mother and their mother in order for them to KILL other parts of my mother and their mother using parts that they have manipulated and form as ''WEAPONS'' to kill parts of my mother, without ever seeing/realizing/understanding that killing any part of mother is killing yourself to as part of mother because all parts of mother which is the earth is her.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to mine my mother for her resources till she starts to get sick, but still i continue with my insanity because of my belief within my mind that i don't belong here anyways,so i can abuse and harm as much as i like, and see my mother as something that i own, when in reality if i was aware of my body as one as equal as life, i will see that my body is as one of the parts together with all the other parts also as a whole MOTHER earth.

 

I commit myself to through writing, self-forgiveness and my commitments to life show and walk as an example as what it means to be part of my mother which is the earth so all my other siblings may see and join in start living as real parts of mother and not hurt and abuse and pillage mother, because she is US.

 

I commit myself to stand for life, as life as manifested in the form as MOTHER as the earth has gifted me this body that is of and as the earth so i walk in honor and respect for my mother and life for what i really am and don't take any shit from no-one, NO MIND PERSONALITY whom wants to kill/pillage and abuse MOTHER.

 

I commit myself to show that what i have accepted and allowed myself to be/become as this nature that is unaware of itself as part of mother that it is possible to change and truly be part of mother and express as part of mother as one as equal and mother, only then my commencement as in CREATING will begin, as of right now, my participation has only been manipulating mother, so i STOP i breathe, and be HERE as part of and as MOTHER,THE EARTH..!!

 

Thanks


Larry Manuela


Join us at DESTENI   where we expose all abuses and harm done to LIFE and where we come together to be part of the solution in the form of  EQUALMONEY.


Want to be a human being that really cares and really have compassion but don't know how you work for real, and wants to change yourself so you become the change you want to see in this world...??  Here is your opportunity: DIP




 

No comments:

Post a Comment