Tuesday 12 June 2012

Day 57, See I Told You So..!!

I'm sure many of you have said this before: '' see, i told you so..!!'' 


Now i have used this saying a few times, actually more then a few times in my life, it is a saying that always comes after you have had the satisfaction to be RIGHT. It doesn't matter if the outcome of what you were right about is ''good'' or ''bad.''

 

 


Some people have given this saying some special meaning to, like a superstition thing going on. Like they are able to predict that something is going to happen to you, wanting to be like an clairvoyant and for them to say afterwards: '' see, i told you so..!! ''  Within this one is always so concern about ''being right'' and not about the person that something might have happened to, for the good or the bad or an event that took place and what all happened within the event that took place. this saying is all about being self-righteous. Either for the ''good'' or the ''bad.''

 

 

Self-forgiveness:

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to ''feel'' great when i get to use the saying: '' see, i told you so'' because it gave me the experience of satisfaction within me that my ''prediction'' came out right.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to NOT see/realize/understand  that this saying: '' see, i told you so'' implies that i am self-righteous, and wanting always to be right about everything.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to NOT see/realize/understand that by being self-righteous means that i want to be a winner and in this i am competitive, and where there is a winner, there must be a looser. within this i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be competitive by using the saying: '' see, i told you so..!! ''

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use this saying without having a look at what kinds of consequences can flow out of it, taking away all my self-responsibility to/towards LIFE as in influencing and trying to control outcomes, and wanting to control outcomes, when in reality i cannot control outcomes, when i am separate from/of everything in LIFE. Real control will not be be control as i define it at all, that would be to LIVE as one as equal as LIFE..!!

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from LIFE every time i use the saying: '' see, i told you so.'' 


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to NEVER saw how in looking to use the saying: '' see, i told you so,'' i was in reality wishing that what i told the person would manifest or not, so i can feel a sense of self-glorification.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to relate the saying: '' see, i told you so'' to the experience of being powerful, just because of the thing i told someone about happened to be manifested as i predicted.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to even connect power to the saying: '' see, i told you so'' as if just because the thing manifested would make me powerful, meaning i able to ''see'' the future.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to even link/connect future predictions to the saying: '' see, i told you so.''

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as a special individual just because i could sometimes predict an outcome and when it happens i can use the proud saying, that goes: '' see, i told you so.''

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be influenced by my own self-accepted saying of self-aggrandizement  to experience an energetic occurrence within me, in the form of of a positive feeling, without seeing/realizing/understanding that sometimes the outcome was NOT something i myself would have liked happened to myself, in this i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to NOT stand in the other shoes and make sure to never wish something could or not could have happened to someone or something happening as in an event.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to link/connect the saying: '' see, i told you so'' to an positive feeling, when most of the times the manifested outflows were not ''positive'' at all in nature, were as matter of fact the opposite.

 

I commit myself to through my writings, self-forgiveness and my commitments to LIFE to show that to use such sentences like: '' see, i told you so'' one is relying on ones mind interpretation and it is about predication but NOT about seeing something as it is HERE and do the common sense deduction to see an out-flows that will be best for all LIFE.


I commit myself to expose the wants/wishes in myself and in all other men wanting to be right, wanting to compete in using such sentences without any common sense.



Thanks.


Larry Manuela


Join us at: DESTENI


Have a look at our solution for the world problems and vote on our goals and life principles here at: EQUALMONEY


Buy one or more of our educational products when in doing this your money will support LIFE, because that is all what we are about dedication to LIFE : EQAFE


Wants to be a truly caring human being who is ready to really take a stand for LIFE, well learn how to become effective in practical living right here: DIP











No comments:

Post a Comment