Tuesday 5 June 2012

Day 50, Me Myself and I

I am continuing with the self-forgiveness on the ME i have accepted and allowed myself to be and become in this world.

Here is the link from yesterday on this: http:  Day 49, Me Myself And I.


Self-forgiveness:

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to walk as the ME everyone else accepted as the personality in my mind, because everyone else is has also accepted and allowed themselves to be/become just a personality in their minds, so we all live in this real world walking around as only personalities in our minds.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be this stubborn person, when life was calling upon me in every breath to take my stand as it, for it is supporting me as myself as my human physical body as my breath in each and every  moment i breathe.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to value the characteristics i have built throughout my life so i can walk as this personality i have accepted and allowed myself to be/become,without knowing at all that all these characters are part of my personality(ies) and are but a fleeting illusion(s) within my mind.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself be/become this guy later on in my life that will do anything to get a quick fix in the form of sex with woman.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be/become this personality that is obsessed with sex.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to ''feel'' powerful when i could get a woman into a really really wet orgasm, because to me that was the proof that she is really enjoying it and that she can't fake.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be another me when i am between some particular friends and also other people that i don't know yet, within this i will payout a character that is already placed within my mind that i belief/think will suit that particular moment in time, without seeing/realizing/understanding how it is i am busy playing another character within my mind that i am NOT all the time with all peoples and also when i am alone with myself.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be giving value to all my personalities that i have accepted and allowed to exist within me, and be part of me that i will use in specific certain moment to manipulate others to accept me and so i can experience a sense of me belonging.Within this i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed to fear myself being alone and search within using my personalities so i can be accepted and not be alone anymore.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be/become a personality that will stand aside and let life be abused while i watch and give critics, but never really take a stand as in taking action where i can STOP the atrocities to exist.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be/become a careless fucker that does not even see the other life forms as life, and that they are here as something i can use or worst yet ABUSE in order for me to live out my delusion as myself as personality in my mind, destroying everything together with the personalities in our paths.



I commit myself to show that personalities are not the whom we really are as life and that we have to put our guards down when we are protecting these personalities that are not LIFE-supportive.


I commit myself to through writing, self-forgiveness, and my commitments to life to show that i can change and STOP me of being a personality and live me as my human physical body one and equal with and as my breath of LIFE.



Thanks.



Larry Manuela


Join us at: DESTENI


Have a look at our solution to the world problems: EQUALMONEY.


Wants to become someone that will stand for life for real but don't know how and what to do..?? learn all about it here: DIP


Support our research and at the same time our life-foundation that will benefit all life in the future through buying our educational products that you won't find anywhere else: EQAFE



 


 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment